Call for Abstracts
Aqua Farm 2024 will consist of stimulating program of plenary sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions, round table discussions and exhibitions. We aim to make the conference a genuine two way process and as such, knowledge transfer, commercialization and industrialization can be further enhanced through the interactivity.
- Climate Stability through Increased Aquaculture Development
- Advancements and Sustainable Practices in Aquaculture
- Land and Offshore Aquaculture's Impact on Environmental Performance
- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) and Controlled Environment
- Role of Brood stock in Sustainable Aquaculture
- Innovations and Technology in Promoting Social Responsibility in Aquaculture
- Aquaculture for Nations
- Equitable Resource Allocation Strategies in Aquaculture Farming
- Role of Gender in Promoting Social Responsibility in Aquaculture
- Digital Transformation in Aquaculture: promoting social responsibility
- Workplace Management Strategies for Increasing Production and Social Responsibility in Aquaculture
- Cultural Preservation of Aquaculture Strategies and Practices
- Disease Management in Aquaculture Systems
- Education Strategies for Development of Aquaculture
- The Law and Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Supply Chain & Marketing
- Insurance, Finance, and Handling Risks
- Trade, Export, and Import
- Nutritional Benefits and Role of Aquaculture in Food Security
- Comparative Nutritional Analysis of Farmed Fish
- Health Effects of Fish Consumption
- Genomics and Genetic Tools for Aquaculture Enhancement
- Health Management and Market Demands for Aquaculture Products
- Aqua Feeds and Marine Ingredients
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Overview of abstract submission and evaluation process:
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 500 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The type of presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission should be made via conference website only.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and the proceedings book will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
For regular updates, bookmark Aquaculture Conference Australia 2024 website